09 June 2013

Earth, Wind & Fire "I Am" (1979)

I Am
release date: Jun. 9, 1979
format: vinyl
[album rate: 4 / 5] [3,86]
producer: Maurice White
label: ARC - nationality: USA

Track highlights: 1. "In the Stone" (4 / 5) - 2. "Can't Let Go" - 3. "After the Love Has Gone" - 5. "Boogie Wonderland (feat. The Emotions)" (5 / 5) - 6. "Star" - 9. "You and I"

9th studio album by Earth, Wind & Fire originally released by Columbia Records and American Recording Company (ARC).
I believe my brother handed me this as a Christmas present back '79, as he knew I listened to Boney M.

[ allmusic.com 3 / 5, MusicHound 4 / 5 stars ]


~ ~ ~
This post is part of MyMusicJourney, which enlists key releases that have shaped my musical taste when growing up and until age 14. Most of these releases come from my parents' and / or my older brother's collection.