27 February 2011

Four Jacks "De glade rensdyr" (1959) (single)

De glade rensdyr
, 7'' single
release date: 1959
format: vinyl (45-DK 1510)
[single rate: 2,5 / 5] [2,55]
producer: ?
label: Odeon - nationality: Denmark

Tracklist: A) "De glade rensdyr (The Happy Reindeer)" - - B) "Bare man har det godt"

Single release by Danish vocal group Four Jacks following the release of Waterloo. The A-side title song is credited Harold Rustigan and Robert Plaisted, the B-side is by Peter Mynte and Hans-Ole Nielsen. Both songs are arranged by John Mogensen and Jørn Grauengård.
This single is part of my parents' record collection and a B-side, I frequently played when 6-7 years old.


~ ~ ~
This post is part of MyMusicJourney, which enlists key releases that have shaped my musical taste when growing up and until age 14. Most of these releases come from my parents' and / or my older brother's collection.